[Standards-JIG] File sharing JEP

Michal Vaner (Vorner) michal.vaner at kdemail.net
Fri Apr 7 12:34:43 UTC 2006

Dne pátek 07 duben 2006 02:34 Hal Rottenberg napsal(a):
> Are you saying toss all other file transfer and negotiation JEPs in
> favor of Jingle?  Or are there multiple use cases here?

Well, I was always thinking that file sharing will be made on top of file
transfers and some kind of jingle stream would be added to stream
initialization, where is inbound stream and out of bound stream, if I
understand it well. I guess it would not be too dificult to add a new one.

--

Michal Vaner (Vorner)