[Standards-JIG] ACTIVE: JEP-0183 (Jingle Telepathy Transport)

Ralph Meijer jabber.org at ralphm.ik.nu
Fri Apr 7 15:15:07 UTC 2006

On Sat, Apr 01, 2006 at 12:25:12PM -0600, JEP Editor wrote:
> Version 1.0 of JEP-0183 (Jingle Telepathy Transport) has been released.
>
> Abstract: This document defines a telepathic transport method for establishing Extra-Sensory Perception (ESP) streams.
>
> Changelog: Per a vote of the Jabber Council, advanced status to Active. (psa)
>
> CVS Diff: N/A

Right, this is truly good stuff!

I tried to set up a session with the Editor, but it appears that his
client is not equipped with JEP-0183 support yet. I wanted to impose the
suggestion of adding this JEP to the JEP list and making sure it appears
in the atom/rss feeds. Consider this a 'graceful' degradation of this
attempt.

--
Groetjes,

ralphm