[Standards-JIG] Interop Event Planning

Jacek Konieczny jajcus at jajcus.net
Thu Apr 20 06:42:28 UTC 2006

On Wed, Apr 19, 2006 at 03:03:48PM -0600, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> The intent is to test RFC 3920 and RFC 3921 only (we need implementation
> reports in order to move those documents forward from Proposed to Draft
> within the Internet Standards Process). It's high on my list to put
> together more detailed test cases, create a dedicated email list for
> those who will attend, etc.

I would suggest discussing the test cases here on this list, as many
people who won't attend the Interop Event may know about something which
should be tested as it is problematic and usually forgotten.

E.g. the one thing particulary important for me are presence
subscription notification acknowledgments -- RFC 3921, section 9.4 (my
client does that, but it causes problems with some servers).

Greets,
        Jacek