Fwd: [Standards-JIG] Re: WHACK

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Thu Apr 27 22:58:03 UTC 2006

On Thu Apr 27 23:51:28 2006, Matthew Wild wrote:
> [...]
I don't think so, because it's not solving the problem.

It does solve a different problem - that of what to do when you
cannot reconnect (or the client does not reconnect) within a
reasonable timeframe. Then, treating them as if they'd been received
when the client was offline seems like a good plan.

Dave.
--
           You see things; and you say "Why?"
    - George Bernard Shaw