[Standards-JIG] httpbind example issue

Jack Moffitt jack at xiph.org
Wed Feb 1 21:36:04 UTC 2006

> Perhaps this could have been slightly more elegant, but does that matter
> enough to change it at this stage?

Isn't draft status mean that it's subject to change?  If the goal is
that "it is done", perhaps we need to put this to the council with the
motion for last call, and move it along to Standard?

That said, we have made similar changes in the recent past, which the
council approved.  In my opinion, this change is on the same level as
those, so I see no reason not to change it.  However, it sounds as if
more people are implementing this, so I also think it's perhaps time to
push it forward to the next stage.

jack.