[Standards-JIG] JEP-0142 Workgroups Status?

Matt Tucker matt at jivesoftware.com
Thu Feb 2 02:58:37 UTC 2006

Adam,

We've been using the Workgroup JEP in Live Assistant
(http://www.jivesoftware.com/products/liveassistant) since it's been
released and it's still working great. Peter actually has reviewing the
JEP on his todo list. After that, I think we can take it to the next
step.

Your broadcast suggestion is a good one. I assume that you're thinking
that the first person that accepts the offer is the one that gets the
chat routed to?

Regards,
-Matt