[Standards-JIG] JEP-0142 Workgroups Status?

Adam Hunt kinema at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 04:45:58 UTC 2006

Actually I was thinking that all of the clients in the workgroup would
receive the message but now that I think about it this would be a job for
PubSub.

I do see applications for what you are describing though.  It would be nice
to see in the v0.3 of the JEP.

Seeing as the Workgroup JEP has been implemented and working well in a
production environment for so long why has it not been moved to Draft
status?

--adam