[Standards-JIG] Fiile transfer needs cancel feature?

Justin Karneges justin-keyword-jabber.093179 at affinix.com
Fri Feb 3 22:02:13 UTC 2006

If we had this feature, I'd probably code the receiving client in such a way
that the accept dialog disables the "Accept" button and adds some text
somewhere saying, "(the sender has cancelled this request)".  I would
definitely not remove the accept dialog from the screen, or otherwise try to
make it seem like the request never occurred.

Thus, the benefit would be to avoid a timeout when clicking on Accept.
Personally I don't think this is a big deal, but I'm not opposed if you want
to push for the feature.

-Justin