[Standards-JIG] Re: JEP-112 (User Physical Geolocation): Extra URL field

Remko Troncon remko at el-tramo.be
Sun Feb 5 17:05:34 UTC 2006

On 05 Feb 2006, at 16:42, Maciek Niedzielski wrote:

> I think there is an example with jabber:x:oob in geoloc JEP. Why
> not to
> do the same with this one?

There is indeed an example where a regular message is sent with an
oob element. And i see that a <url> was removed from the physloc JEP
in the past, because of jabber:x:oob. However, it's not clear to me
why a historical namespace would be used in a standards-track jep,
nor how this fits into the JEP.

cheers,
Remko