[Standards-JIG] JEP-0166 - Jingle Resource determination

Joe Beda jbeda at google.com
Mon Feb 6 14:37:54 UTC 2006

You are right -- it should be possible for the server to proxy the
connection to the appropriate resource if there is support.  I'd like to get
a section on this into the spec before it is final.  Along with this, I'd
like the server to be able to bow out of the transaction and have the
endpoints start talking between themselves.

I'd also like to sketch out more intersting server scenarios such as calling
one resource after another (say every 30 seconds) or ringing more than one
resource at the same time.

Joe