[Standards-JIG] What is a bad reason to reject a JEP?

Akito Nozaki anpluto at usa.net
Thu Feb 9 20:35:32 UTC 2006

Ralph Meijer wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 09, 2006 at 08:22:55AM -0800, Akito Nozaki wrote:
>> [..]
>
> Please, if you have any specific issues with some of the decisions taken
> by the Council (the JEP approving/rejecting body) or the JEP process
> (see JEP-0001), please state that explicitely. Your messages are way to
> vague. No need to go around the bush, we are all adults here.

Sorry about the confusion, I'm not talking official rejection. My title
for the email was probably not a good one since the council are the ones
to actually reject a JEP (officially).

I did respond to Peter and will be repeating my self, but one thing I
would like to see is more organization in JEP publishing and comments.
Too much information is lost in the mass amount of mailing list post and
this is probably the main reason for the confusion.

Akito