[Standards-JIG] RE: Standards-JIG Digest, Vol 25, Issue 34

Jean-Louis Seguineau jean-louis.seguineau at laposte.net
Fri Feb 10 21:49:16 UTC 2006

Good points Akito ;)

Let me just tell you why Jingle to SIP is important. Because you make money
on voice calls, and not on emails. This is the single most important revenue
source of the telecom era. And it is not likely to change. The actors will
change; the technology will change, but not the cow to milk ;)

Jean-Louis