[Standards-JIG] UPDATED: JEP-0166 (Jingle)

Akito Nozaki anpluto at usa.net
Tue Feb 14 20:28:26 UTC 2006

Some note I wrote down on race condition. :) I thought I would share.

I've omitted media negotiation to make the call flow a little easer.
This is getting into the fine tunning of protocol, but I think it would
be a good thing to start looking at.

http://www.tanoshi.net/jabber/jingle_accept_race.txt

Akito