[Standards-JIG] Jingle: DTMF

Jean-Louis Seguineau jean-louis.seguineau at laposte.net
Tue Feb 14 23:00:54 UTC 2006

There is certainly no guarantee that separate stanzas will reach their
target in the proper order. But we may just group entire DTMF tone sequence
in one single stanza. Then we have a better chance to get them in the proper
order.

	<iq from=' juliet at capulet.com' to='voicemail.shakespeare.lit'
type='set'>
	  <jingle xmlns='http://jabber.org/protocol/jingle'