[Standards-JIG] Jingle: DTMF

Matthew O'Gorman ogorman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 05:19:42 UTC 2006

most other voip protocols do all but signalling over rtp.  which in turn is
a udp based protocol, so the packets are not always reliable on comming in.
and thus most send each dtmf multiple multiple times as they might not get
there, however they do have sequence numbers so that they dont get out of
order or repeated. so that it wont screw things up.... ^_^