[Standards-JIG] Separation of concerns in JEP-0171, Translation

Brian Raymond brian.raymond at je.jfcom.mil
Thu Feb 16 22:31:37 UTC 2006

I was thinking of expanding on some of these issues myself in the JEP so I
am on the same page as you. For the initial version we internally discussed
both of the subject areas you mention  but didn't go into them on purpose
for the initial version to keep it fairly simple yet able to meet the needs
of most for translate on receipt.

To address your question regarding interest, I would be curious to see what
your specific thoughts are.

- Brian