[Standards-JIG] Defining IAX transport over jingle

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Wed Feb 22 03:35:12 UTC 2006

Yes, this is interesting -- I was talking with someone else today who
suggested that it would be pretty easy to define an IAX transport method
for Jingle. One of the big reasons we split the "how" (transports) out
of JEP-0166 was to make this kind of thing possible.

Hopefully I'll have time to work on an IAX transport method after I get
JEP-0176 (the "ICE" method) out the door.

(I replied to Antonio at greater length off-list before I realized he
had also posted to the list, I'll try to dig that out here...)

Peter