[Standards-JIG] Chat Session Negotiation

Jean-Louis Seguineau jean-louis.seguineau at laposte.net
Wed Jan 4 18:17:02 UTC 2006

This is a good idea as well. I don't see that anything in the JEP goes
against multiple re-negotiation as long as for example the <thread/> remain
constant.

Maybe I am mis-interpreting the post, but I would stick to using only
<message/> as a transport. The re-negotiation in relation to certain
presence changes should in my opinion be left to a particular client/gateway
implementation and expressed using messages. Adding <presence/> to the mix
would in my opinion only introduce complexity, and add difficulty when
mapping with other protocols.

Jean-Louis