OT: IBM Developerworks (was:Re: [Standards-JIG] pubsub access models)

Hal Rottenberg halr9000 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 23:34:02 UTC 2006

This is totally OT, but I have to comment.  What is up with IBM
lately?  I have seen more whitepapers referenced publically (most on
slashdot articles) lately than I can ever remember any other company
having in so short a period.  I think I've seen at least a half dozen
in a week or two.

Whatever is in the water up there is working.

--
Psi webmaster (http://psi-im.org)
im:hal at jabber.rocks.cc
http://halr9000.com