[Standards-JIG] new <remember/> element for Data Forms

Joe Hildebrand hildjj at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 07:03:29 UTC 2006

Yes, it seems like clients could implement this without any protocol
changes.  Basically, you could do the same thing that a web browser
does when it auto-fills HTML forms.  Use the JEP-68 field names in
combination with the JID/node of the target to uniquely identify the
fields.  Make sure NOT to save hidden fields...