[Standards-JIG] [Fwd: [Council] meeting minutes, 2006-01-11]
stpeter at jabber.org
Wed Jan 11 19:00:53 UTC 2006
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Council] meeting minutes, 2006-01-11
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 09:57:17 -0700
From: Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter at jabber.org>
Reply-To: Jabber Council discussion list <council at jabber.org>
To: council at jabber.org
Meeting minutes from the Jabber Council meeting held 2006-01-11...
0. Roll call. All Council members but Ian Paterson in attendance, quorum
1. JEP-0149: Time Periods. Issue Last Call? No objections.
2. JEP-0157: Contact Addresses for XMPP Services. Issue Last Call? No
3. JEP-0160: Best Practices for Handling Offline Messages. Issue Last
Call? No objections.
4. JEP-0030: Service Discovery. Accept proposed version 2.2? All Council
members but Ian Paterson were +1 on the changes in the last meeting, Ian
still needs to post his thoughts to the list.
5. JEP-0071: XHTML-IM. Accept proposed version 1.1? All present Council
members were +1 on the changes.
6. JEP-0077: In-Band Registration. Accept proposed version 2.2? Further
thought required, will discuss in next meeting.
7. JEP-0066: Out of Band Data. Accept proposed version 1.4? All present
Council members were +1 on the changes.
8. JEP-0009: Jabber-RPC. Accept proposed version 2.1? Further thought
required, will discuss in next meeting.
9. proto-JEP: Recommended Order of Stream Feature Negotiation. Publish
as a JEP? No objections.
10. Next meeting scheduled for Tuesday, January 24.
Jabber Software Foundation
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 3641 bytes
Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature
More information about the Standards