[Standards-JIG] PubSub leased subscriptions

Jean-Louis Seguineau jean-louis.seguineau at laposte.net
Fri Jan 13 19:14:02 UTC 2006

While we are revising the jep-60, I would like to get the experts answer on
lease based subscriptions. There is a mention of optional
leased-subscription support that can be implemented by a pubsub service. The
way to specify a lease time is quickly described in 12.12.

What would be the correct way to notify the subscription lease's expiration?

I suppose that according to the JEP we would send a notification <message>
with probably the last known published state, but how would we declare the
fact that the subscription has actually expired? What construct would we
use?

Jean-Louis