[Standards-JIG] proto-JEP: Language Translation

Boyd Fletcher boyd.fletcher at je.jfcom.mil
Fri Jan 20 06:10:42 UTC 2006

interesting idea. I don't see any reason why it couldn't be added, though
one could accomplish the same thing by asking for another translation but
reversing the language pairs. as a side note, some language translation
engines are very good unidirectional but only so so bi-directional so the
back trans results mya produce bad results even though the actual
translation is good.

boyd