[Standards-JIG] proto-JEP: Language Translation

Boyd Fletcher boyd.fletcher at je.jfcom.mil
Fri Jan 20 06:34:44 UTC 2006

interesting idea about using ESA. we'll take a look a yours and provide
feedback. one of our design goals with the protocol was to have as little
impact on the servers as possible thus the ability to use client side
translation yet still support server side translation for those sites
willing and able to modify their server configurations.

boyd