[Standards-JIG] proto-JEP: Language Translation

Brian Raymond brian.raymond at je.jfcom.mil
Fri Jan 20 20:52:09 UTC 2006

I agree with your use of ESA and I was actually going to put it in the
initial version of the JEP since we are currently using ESA for another
purpose and are familiar with it. Currently there aren't many servers which
you could use it with but there should be some more servers supporting ESA
shortly so it has some potential. Due to time constraints it went out
without ESA but I would like to get it in there as an option.

- Brian