[Standards-JIG] A jep for the Games

Trejkaz trejkaz at trypticon.org
Sat Jan 21 23:40:11 UTC 2006

On Sunday 22 January 2006 06:52, Maxime wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Excuse me, I'm a noob and my english is bad lol.
> My question is : Is there any jeps about integration of games in jabber ?
> For example, if a developer wants to create a chess game which use jabber
> to communicate, I think he'll like to use a standart protocol ;).

Well, that developer should be the one writing that JEP.  I think in the past
we've seen enough JEPs that were devised before anybody was even thinking of
writing an implementation.  It's better that we confirm an actual need before
writing something that might not even get any use.

TX

             Email: trejkaz at trypticon.org
         Jabber ID: trejkaz at trypticon.org
          Web site: http://trypticon.org/