[Standards-JIG] A jep for the Games

Nikos Kouremenos kourem at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 23:48:18 UTC 2006

there is Tkabber that does games but I don't know how they do it and
sadly no JEP.

there are also other nice features (there is Cocinella which does
whiteboard) ad still no JEP from that. (I know Peter planned to do
some job but I guess he got busy with other JEPs)

about games there is also http://www.volity.org/ which also uses XMPP
but no JEP and I couldn't find it in
http://www.saint-andre.com/dotplan.html or anywhere else as plan

--