[Standards-JIG] A jep for the Games

Heiner Wolf wolf at bluehands.de
Sun Jan 22 14:24:42 UTC 2006

Maxime schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> Excuse me, I'm a noob and my english is bad lol.
> My question is : Is there any jeps about integration of games in jabber ?
> For example, if a developer wants to create a chess game which use
> jabber to communicate, I think he'll like to use a standart protocol ;).

Game clients would communicate by calling functions at the other end.
This sounds like general remote procedure calls, which lets me think,
that you might try JEP-0072: SOAP Over XMPP.

There is nothing more game related yet, like e.g. highscore management.

hw
--
Dr. Heiner Wolf
bluehands GmbH & Co.mmunication KG