[Standards-JIG] JEP-0113 Question

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Thu Jan 26 00:14:47 UTC 2006

JEPs are changed to Deferred if the author has not updated the spec in
6+ months.

There are several possible approaches to whiteboarding over Jabber. The
one I've been most interested in is SVG. That's what Inkboard uses but I
have not had luck working with the Inkscape team on documenting that
because the team evaporated. I've talked with the Coccinella developer
about working on an SVG whiteboarding spec but we never got far on that
either, and I know some other folks who would like to go that way as
well. However, we need to get the critical mass together for working on
that, and it hasn't happened yet. I'd be happy to help on that, though.

Peter