[Standards-JIG] JEP-0113 Question

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Thu Jan 26 16:08:44 UTC 2006

Keith Conger wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Thanks for the quick replies I'd be willing to be involved in working
> this out with the rest of the Whiteboard developers. Peter how should
> we proceed?

I have pinged my Inkboard contact one more time. Whether or not he gets
back to me, I'll set up a dedicated little mailing list for the
whiteboarding discussions and invite all those who are interested, so
that we can hash out the issues without disturbing the main list here.
Please ping me if you'd like to be involved (I'll assume you are
interested if you have posted to this thread, authored a JEP on the
topic, or released whiteboarding software before).

Jabber Software Foundation