[Standards-JIG] JEP-0113 Question

Heiner Wolf wolf at bluehands.de
Fri Jan 27 10:56:39 UTC 2006

Keith Conger schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I see JEP-0113 is in a "Deferred" state, why is it? I ask because I
> wrote a patch for gaim to whiteboard over Jabber, and I want to know
> if I should use this JEP or propose my own. I just want to do the
> right thing. :)

I am interested in JEP-0113 and whiteboarding, because LLuna implements
JEP-0113 to draw on Web pages.

LLuna has small extensions:
    annotations.
2. optional shape-attribute for path as processing hint with values
    like: 'rect', 'pointer'.
3. optional uri-attribute for DOM-based positioning, because if there
    is a web site as background, then I can position relative to DOM
    elements not just in absolute coordinates.

hw
--
Dr. Heiner Wolf
bluehands GmbH & Co.mmunication KG