[Standards-JIG] pubsub: cache-last-item

Jean-Louis Seguineau jean-louis.seguineau at laposte.net
Tue Jan 31 14:36:22 UTC 2006

I am in favor of 2 being a MUST. Every PubSub system out there is behaving
that way, and it just right to indicate the current state to a new
subscriber rather than waiting for the next state change publication.

And IMHO, if the word caching is meant as 'keep available for further use'
and point number 2 becomes a MUST, then point number 1 will automatically
become a MUST as well.

Jean-Louis