[Standards-JIG] JEP-0163 (PEP) comments
jabber.org at ralphm.ik.nu
Wed Jul 12 15:38:45 UTC 2006
As promised in the council, here my list of comments:
- In both JEP-0060 and JEP-0163, there is mention of advertising:
I'm not sure if this is useful when the identity has category 'pubsub',
or is this to enable possible other future protocols?
- 4.1, note #3 mentions access models advertised via disco. We removed
that from JEP-0060 and here one should just fetch the default config
- The SHIM 'replyto' field is used for conveying the origin of the
message. How does this relate to pubsub proxies of foreign nodes
(Atom-over-XMPP). Also, does it go inside the item or not? Example
208 in JEP-0060 seems to have it there. I'm not sure what is good
- The reply to a <subscribe/> is not examined, assuming that in the PEP
case, it always succeeds? Should we change JEP-0060 to have an empty
reply mean success?
- In 6. Is <subscriptions/> supported?
- 7.1. Item 3. Only when that subscriber would be a recipient of
More information about the Standards