[Standards-JIG] Re: Creating private invite-only rooms

Remko Troncon remko at el-tramo.be
Fri Jul 21 17:40:36 UTC 2006

On 21 Jul 2006, at 17:08, Maciek Niedzielski wrote:

> Isn't this the reason why form types were invented?

Odd, last time i looked for the config data fields i didn't find them
in the JEP. I guess i must have missed them :-\

Anyway, the problem i always had with form registration is that, as
far as i understand them, you're never sure that the form parameters
are provided, nor that they use the name as specified in the
registry. I guess it's the best i'll ever be able to do: change the
parameters, and pray that the MUC service supports them, at the cost
that all conversations become public if it doesn't.

cheers,
Remko