[Standards-JIG] [Fwd: [Council] meeting results, 2006-07-26]
stpeter at jabber.org
Wed Jul 26 15:28:15 UTC 2006
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Council] meeting results, 2006-07-26
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 09:27:41 -0600
From: Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter at jabber.org>
Reply-To: Jabber Council discussion list <council at jabber.org>
To: council at jabber.org
Meeting results for the Jabber Council meeting held 2006-07-26...
0. Roll Call
All but Ralph Meijer in attendance, quorum achieved.
1. Vote on JEP-0163: Personal Eventing Protocol
Vote deferred pending modifications to JEP, will remand next version
back to Experimental and issue another Last Call.
2. Merge JEP-0080 and JEP-0112?
Yes, but per Jack Moffitt's comments attempt to determine why they were
split out in the first place.
3. Last Call on JEP-0153: vCard-Based Avatars?
Yes (but we reserve the right to make it deprecated once PEP-based
avatars are ready as specified in JEP-0084).
4. Deprecate JEP-0025: HTTP Polling in favor of JEP-0124?
5. Convert JEP-0066: Out of Band Data to Standards Track?
Yes (shall issue Last Call per JEP-0001).
6. Publish proto-JEP on Best Practice for Closing Idle Streams as a JEP?
7. Next meeting
August 16, 2006.
Also discussed results of interop event, see log for details.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 7358 bytes
Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature
More information about the Standards