[Standards-JIG] LAST CALL: JEP-0066 (Out of Band Data)

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Thu Jul 27 01:07:05 UTC 2006

As discussed in today's meeting of the Jabber Council, we plan to
upgrade JEP-0066 (Out of Band Data) from Historical to Standards Track.
Therefore we would like to issue a Last Call regarding this change. The
Last Call begins today and ends on August 11, 2006. You may review the
specification here:

http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0066.html

The process for upgrading a JEP from Historical to Standards Track is
described in the last paragraph of Section 8.2 of JEP-0001:

http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0001.html#approval-info

Thanks.

Jabber Software Foundation