[Standards-JIG] Re: Closing idle streams (server comparison chart)

Kevin Smith kevin at kismith.co.uk
Thu Jun 1 17:27:21 UTC 2006

On 1 Jun 2006, at 17:58, Jean-Louis Seguineau wrote:
> I have always had a lot of fun watching a looser change the rules
> of the
> game during the play.
This is the list for discussion of the Jabber/XMPP protocol and
enhancements thereof.
Please treat it appropriately, it is not a battlefield and there are
no winners or losers (loosers)

>  Thanks you for your
> precious help... Carlo, you're so never ashamed of anything. Do you
> mind me
> calling you liar?

Whether Carlo minds or not, I am offended by the complete lack of
etiquette in this forum.
Please will everybody consider the appropriateness of their remarks
in a technical forum such as this before posting again.

/K

--
Kevin Smith
Psi Jabber client developer/project leader (http://psi-im.org/)