[Standards-JIG] Using JEP-0071 in another document type

Richard Laager rlaager at wiktel.com
Sun Jun 4 10:22:21 UTC 2006

I'm part of a group looking to specify a message logging format.

Side Note: Yes, we're aware of JEP-0136, but the file format there seems
like it's intentionally limited to just the data that might be dumped
from an XMPP conversation stream. Once we get something nailed down, we
could bring it here for consideration as part of JEP-0136 if desired,
but it's probably a bit out of scope.

Anyway, we have a <message> element and inside it, we'd like JEP-0071
the case of JEP-0071, example 1) or is there a (schema legal) way to
specify <message><p>?

Thanks,
Richard