[Standards-JIG] JEP-0060: open issues

Boyd Fletcher boyd.fletcher at je.jfcom.mil
Tue Jun 13 18:15:43 UTC 2006

hopefully we can get Ordered Items/Nodes and Permissions Inheritance into
version 1.8 of specification. The whiteboarding work we are doing needs both
of those capabilities to support safe multiple user access to the
whiteboard.

I think both functions will have a near term positive impact on projects
wanting to use PubSub.

Since there has been no negative feedback on the list to either of the
above, other than time, is there any reason they shouldn't be added to 1.8
vice 1.9?

boyd