[Standards-JIG] Re: JEP-0124: comments on proposed version 1.5

Jean-Louis Seguineau jean-louis.seguineau at laposte.net
Tue May 9 17:26:14 UTC 2006

Hi Matt,

>From your short description, how different would this be from an S2S
connector working within the same domain? I see a lot of leverage we could
gain taking this approach against the more disparate existing 'component'
connections. Most of the stream and authentication implementation could be
re-used, don't you believe/

Do you have a link to your initial proposal?

Jean-Louis