[Standards-JIG] Phone service discovery

Jean-Louis Seguineau jean-louis.seguineau at laposte.net
Wed May 10 11:23:13 UTC 2006

Thanks Richard, I couldn't agree more. To support the use of <feature/>
instead of overloading the category/type, you could refer to my post on
phone number addressing at
http://antecipate.blogspot.com/2006/05/phone-numbers-jid-or-extended-address
.html Using features in the case described is immediately applicable.

Jean-Louis