[Standards-JIG] proto-JEP: Invisible Command

Michal vorner Vaner michal.vaner at kdemail.net
Fri May 12 12:50:01 UTC 2006

On Thu, May 11, 2006 at 04:35:28PM -0500, JEP Editor wrote:
> The JEP Editor has received a proposal for a new JEP.
>
> Title: Invisible Command
>
> Abstract: This document specifies an XMPP-compatible protocol for user invisibility.

> The Jabber Council will decide within 7 days (or at its next meeting) whether to accept this proposal as an official JEP.

Hm, this thing seems to me like 90% offline. I like invisible being the
same as normal visible state with the only exception the others think
I'm offline. But I could still send messages, receive messages like
normal, and so on.

I think being invisible and not being able to receive messages is
useless. As I know all the people using invisible, they never connect as
visible (well, why did they give anyone subscription is a question).
They would never get messages?

--

Work with computer has 2 phases. First, computer waits for the user to tell it what
to do, then the user waits for the computer to do it. Therefore, computer work

Michal "vorner" Vaner