Richard Dobson richard at dobson-i.net
Thu May 18 00:13:47 UTC 2006

> If we are going to introduce a proper protocol for this it definately
> needs to account for the privacy lists somehow and still be able to
> optimise the traffic.

To follow up, im not necessarily saying that my solution is what we have
to use, but it is the only solution so far that does actually completely
solves the problem at hand (i.e. actually works with privacy lists in
place), and to me at least seems a nice neat and simple solution (isnt
that the sort of protocols we are aiming for?), but everyone is of
course free to make their own suggestions :)

Richard