[Standards-JIG] Smart Whatever Distribution (update)

Carlo v. Loesch CvL at mail.symlynX.com
Thu May 18 14:17:58 UTC 2006

I presume it's okay if we show you our work in progress.

At http://smarticast.psyced.org/jep-smart-presence.html
now resides the updated JEP on 'Smart Presence Distribution'

Changes are:
     We no longer leave out the 'to' in inter-domain packets. Also we suggest safety measures to ensure correctness of the roster, mention security issues and put the presence-out issue on TODO.

At http://smarticast.psyced.org/jep-smart-chat.html
we present the first draft of 'Smart Multi-User Chat Distribution'

Both drafts use a common routing syntax and a common data structure
called "Local Context Receiver List" so that the forthcoming JEP on
'Single Tree Multicasting' can be applied to both.