[Standards-JIG] Public Federated Jabber Network

Robert B Quattlebaum, Jr. darco at deepdarc.com
Fri May 19 02:41:02 UTC 2006

On May 18, 2006, at 5:07 PM, Trejkaz wrote:

> I don't mind the name, but the abbreviation is too hard to say.
> "PSTN" sort of rolls together, but the J makes PFJN take about
> twice as long to say as PSTN.

Hmmm.....

Pee-Ef-Jay-In
Pee-Es-Tee-In

Same number of syllables. I even said it a few times sitting here on
the couch at work, and while I'm sure I looked like a loon, neither
seemed more awkward or time consuming than the other. Then again,
that IS coming form the loon on the couch. :P

Robert Quattlebaum
Mobile: +1(650)223-4974
Jabber: darco at deepdarc.com
eMail:  darco at deepdarc.com