[Standards-JIG] Re: CALL FOR FEEDBACK: JEP-0060

Nick Vidal nickvidal at gmail.com
Wed May 24 08:24:29 UTC 2006

Hi Peter!

As you probably already know, my application called "Instant Syndicating"
has been accepted at Google's Summer of Code Program!!! I'm so happy it got
chosen!!! I'm eager to start working on it (it's 5:30 AM right now in
Brazil)!!! :)

I've read the new version of the JEP-0060 and I would like to comment on it
with you over this week if possible. I have some small contributions to make
and lots of questions!!! ;)

Please add me to your roster: nickvidal at gmail.com (I'm using Gtalk).

Thank you so much for choosing my application!!! Thank YOU and the whole
Jabber Council.

Best Regards,
Nick