[Standards-JIG] Re: CALL FOR FEEDBACK: JEP-0060

Jean-Louis Seguineau jean-louis.seguineau at laposte.net
Wed May 24 15:49:28 UTC 2006

Why duck Heiner? You are just stating a fact. There is nothing wrong with
that. And doing so does not decrease the quality of the work and effort put
into writing this JEP, on the contrary.

I support your suggestion for a different presentation of this great
milestone. We have everything to gain in making it easier to apply. And it
is simple to make it easier by splitting the JEP in more "digestible"
chunks. This is just a way to make it "better".

+1

Jean-Louis