[Standards-JIG] JEP-0060 Publisher Model - node hirarchy permissions

bernhard bz at datenkueche.com
Wed May 24 16:30:30 UTC 2006

Again me
>> Shouldn't it be possible to assign an existing node to a collection? -
>>

> It is, by changing a collection node's configuration.

I like the idea of a graph!

More Questions
------------------

/home/jaim.at/pubsub/
contains lots of nodes (PSI service discovery will show you).

Without collections nodes (ejabberd does not support it) it is a tree.
At least PSI shows a tree.
(It is a big mess I produced while playing with pubsub)

How can I move a subtree?
I couldn't find a move node command

Collection nodes:
How to assign/unassign an existing node/collection to a collection?
Is it possible to assign foreign nodes (read only) to one of my collections?

thanks

Bernhard