[Standards-JIG] JEP-0060 Feedback and questions.

Brian Raymond brian.raymond at je.jfcom.mil
Thu May 25 04:45:18 UTC 2006

1. Section 9.2: If an entity is subscribed to a collection node with type
"items" and the server can return payload with a subscription notification
can the server deliver the payload? The JEP states that the item if MUST be
identified in the response however it isn't clear weather or not the payload
can be returned as well.

2. Section 6.4: An entity may retrieve all items associated with a node by
requesting the node with no qualifiers. The following might be in the spec
but I might have overlooked it, however what is the behavior if that request
is made against a collection node?

3. I thought I previously verified that an entity can request the entire
subtree, including all items (with payload) and nodes from a collection node
however I can't locate any information on that now, is this possible?

- Brian