[Standards-JIG] Re: CALL FOR FEEDBACK: JEP-0060

Daniel Henninger jadestorm at nc.rr.com
Wed May 31 12:19:01 UTC 2006

Just my own 2 cents... I find the large document to be "just fine".
I'm often a fan of being able to print out a large document (or do
simple text searches on it) to find what I'm looking for instead of
knowing that I need to look in JEP-0123, JEP-0125, JEP-0130 ...
what?  I'm supposed to look at JEP-0144 as well? ... you know what I
mean?  It's got a table of context w/links, which should make it just
as easy to find things you are looking for as multiple JEPs.

Anyway, I would say that if a 'more simple' document is desired, it
would make a good Wiki entry.  "A simple introduction to how to
implement pubsub" or something.

Daniel